Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Officially Over!

Finally Rush is officially over! Hallelujah! Of course, Bid Day was yesterday, but I was super busy and didn't have much time to post. I actually woke up pretty early, so I walked to the MLC and read in a comfy chair next to Jittery Joe's while waiting for time to pass. It's a great place to kill time because the coffee smells so good!

I had Italian and Intro to Advertising, which turned out to be pretty good classes. A bunch of my friends are in Italian with me, so it will be a good semester. After class I headed back to the house for lunch, which was a deli bar. I had a turkey sandwich and a salad with some snackie things on the side. I almost forgot to take a picture, but I managed to get one after taking a few bites.

After lunch I made it over to the gym for thirty minutes on the elliptical. I didn't want to do too much since I haven't been feeling all that great. Plus, I'm getting lots of exercise from walking to and from my classes. No buses for me. :) After the gym, I came back to the house and everyone was pretty much freaking out over getting everything ready for Bid Day. Right now I need to go to sleep, but I'll post more about it tomorrow. Also have some pretty pics of the house to upload tomorrow too!

No comments:

Post a Comment